bogus microsoft points from pointsgod via friends message.

please be aware of bogus offers for microsoft poits on xbox.i received a message from my bruv in law tellig me to go to [MOD REMOVED] ad claim free points,it didt work and when i questiod my bro he said he never sent a message,whe we checked the time message sent i was actualy at my bros watchi a netflix movie on his xbox,all eveig he was receivi messages of thanks for the info off gamers he hadnt eve heard of,a definate security issue withi microsoft is at fault i believe and i hope this message gets to someone who has ay ideas o this or at least warn others to be aware of this security flaw,best wishes to all gamers. (JW) MaddMatt.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there jw maddmatt! I'm afraid the forums are not the place to report phishing sites. Instead, I advise your brother in law to review his account and make sure there are no inconsistencies. If his account appears to be compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) as soon as possible and start an Unauthorized Access investigation. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.