Black Ops 3 Beta

Hi, 

In the beginning of August I bought The Black Ops 3 Digital Deluxe Edition. A promotion in it stated that I get beta acess starting August 26, However I haven't gotten my code via email or any other way.  The beta is coming up so I want to play it! 

Thanks,

Brian

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:
Answer

When you preorder digitally you don't get a code. This is from the beta FAQ:

I’ve pre-purchased my copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops III through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam, but I didn't receive a Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta code. Where can I locate my code?

You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-purchases through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam. You are automatically validated to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Beta. When the Beta has opened, you will be able to download it immediately.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

shotta and destroyer,

I think you both are overlooking something. If you purchased it through the PlayStation Store, Xbox Live Store, or Steam you don't NEED a code because you will automatically get the beta download when it becomes available. If you purchased it from a participating retailer then you will get a code and have to redeem it through callofduty.com/blackops3beta and then follow the instructions. If the in-store retailer didn't give you a code then they might have given away all of their beta codes as supplies are limited.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.