Beta avatar link no longer working?

I took part in the recent beta, Spring 2013 I think it was called, and I had received a message via Xbox Live that gave me a link to receive some sort of avatar item. However, at the time, my Xbox had broken (hard drive was damaged as well) and I was in the middle of moving cross country. By the time I was able to actually see the message after buying a new console, the link was no longer valid. I would like to get this avatar item if possible, if not its not a big deal. I do still have the link readily available, not sure if I can just put it here, better to be safe than sorry.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Try posting your problem here forums.xbox.com/.../4231.aspx Or if the beta forums are still active posting your problem there which will probably get a more timely response

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No need to worry. The web link took you to instructions on the site and redemption instructions.  Just log in to xcl.xbox.com, click on the Loot tab at the top, and at the bottom you should see a Beta link. Select the avatar shirt for your avatar's gender and click Claim Loot.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.