Battlefield 4 CTE

May I please have an invite to the Battlefield 4 CTE? I have called EA and Xbox Support and apparently, there's nothing either can do for me regarding this issue. I was instructed to create a forum post here from Xbox Support. I am an Xbox Preview member and I have Battlefield 4 Premium installed on my console. I would really like an invite to the CTE. A friend of mine even sent me an invite to the game but I can't download it. It just shows the game's page and says "unavailable" where I should be able to download. After researching on numerous forums, I have learned that the only way to be able to download the game is to receive a message on my console with an activation code and then complete some survey on the preview app. Please please please send me the code so I can play the game with my friends.

Thank you for taking your time reading this and thanks for helping me,

Johnny

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:
Answer

Hi, DICE are handling invites to CTE - they are gradually rolling out and they will be increasing the participant limit as the program continues on. If you get selected, you will receive an Xbox Message inviting you to download and participate in the Battlefield 4 CTE.

Its not a process or something that can be sped up by posting on the forums - sorry!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.