Batman Arkham Asylum not downloading.

I have purchased Batman Arkam Asylum from my XBox under the ultimate game sale offer. However it fails to download onto my XBox. It gets added to the queue which then goes from 0% to 80%, then 100% (all within 10 seconds) followed by the message 'Can't Download Batman Arkham Asylum'. There are no other messages or error codes displayed. I have attempted to re-download, but have the same issue. I have followed the trouble shooting guides and have cleared the System Cache and the Market place cache (re-booting each time).  I have checked that my hard drive has enough free space, currently 11.8GB.  However, each time I attempt to download it, it fails.  I have received an e-mail confirming my purchase, so for the time being I am owed a download (at least it’s only for £2.69!).

Can anyone from Microsoft help?

Many thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Check your hard drive via the Settings area and look for a partial download of Batman Arkham Asylum (or possibly something with no title, but an ! icon) and delete that, then try the download again. It may have a corrupted partial download that it can't handle. I'm unsure if that will solve the problem, but it could help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Some more information with respect to the answer supplied by doulWeapons (for some reason I cannot add a comment when verifying an answer).

I had originally checked for an incomplete download file, but could not find one.  However I was thinking logically and only checked alphabetically.  So I have been through the whole list this time and yo and behold I found it, between U and V!  I have deleted it and restarted the download, this time it is progressing as expected.  Hopefully this will complete normally.

Many thanks and much obliged for your answer :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.