Assasins creed brotherhood Harlequin character code doesn't work!?

My harlequin character code i got for pre-ordering ac: brotherhood doesn't work, i got it at gamestop and called them about it (this was awhile ago) and they told me to call you but, since i don't have my phone with me i decided posting is okay too. I pre-ordered Assasins creed brotherhood and picked it up the morning it came out, i went home to get that multiplayer character and it says the code is invalid, so i tried like 8 more times then went to xbox.com so if anymore information is needed i can provide it but, i think that is just bull, I spent some $5 just to reserve a copy and nothing else, that is a waste to me! Even when they had the promotion.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Reserving a copy doesn't cost extra your putting $5 down and paying the rest when it comes out. The Harlequin codes dont work anymore you had to enter the code on AC Brotherhood on the exclusive content menu which is no longer there. If you want the Harlequin then buy the Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC for 800ms points. It comes with the Harlequin and the other Limited Edition content along with new story missions and multiplayer content.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, I have just recently purchased the Da Vinci Dissapearance DLC (because I wanted the officer and harlequin really badly) but after I had downloaded it I only got the other four characters (The pariah, knight, dama rossa, and marquis) can you please explain what went wrong

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.