Another 40% off Gold question

I just renewed my gold membership & took advantage of the 40% discount from the dashboard. My wife decided to do the same with her account but the offer changed. It offers her $5 per month membership. We shut the console down & she fired it up on her account but was still offered the non discounted price. When I logged in I was offered the discount again. What do we need to do to get the discount for her account? 

I don't know if it matters but when we bought our memberships last year I used a 12 month card & she used a 12 + 1 month card and we're using the same 360.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

There is no way to make the promotion show up for her. Promotions are sent out at random and to different accounts at different times. So you can continue to try restarting the console, but there is no guarantee that the same promo will show up on her account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the reply Smwutches. I will say I'm disappointed but I can't say that I'm surprised. I wish we had checked her account before I spent the money on my account. It might have swayed us into another direction & saved some money to go toward another direction in the long run.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.