Ambassodar program

I applied to the ambassador program over a week ago and have no received a response

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Be sure to check your junk mail folders.  You could also check with @xboxsupport on Twitter to see if they know if you've been accepted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I agree with what onyx62is said. I was just accepted myself. Check your junk folders, also make sure your contact email is correct. You can check this on the console under Account Management or on xbox.com under "Billing Contact Info" when you select My Account in the top right corner. You will also start getting emails about the program and special events and such.

Don't call support because they won't know. They don't have access to that info. If you have a Twitter account that might be the fastest way. My app took awhile and to be honest I was just helping someone apply and did it myself just to see if I could be accepted, which I was. I honestly forgot that I had applied when I got the email so maybe they haven't responded yet.

Hope this helps,

Justin

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree with my previous speakers. But it is good that you did post it here. taken from official faq:

"If it has been longer than one full week since you sent your application and you have not received a response, please Tweet @XboxSupport or make a post in the Support Forums and our support agents will swoop in to assist."

So you did it right. Official support agents will read this and then they can answer it exactly.

Sorry this didn't help.