Adam Fenix and Infected Omen Codes

I do not know if i'm posting this in the right place or not guys...sry. But I had downloaded them both on my old xbox and she decided to give out on me. So therefore I eventually got another and I was just wondering can I get this dlc again or was it just a one time thing and if it's gone it's gone ? Plz and thank you for your answers and help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi they should be in your history to be able to be downloaded again. If you go to your account under settings, there will be a download history you can select, select it and find the content to redownload

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

You can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox LIVE on your console or your computer. You can choose to download an item again (if needed) for no additional charge. Here's how:

On your console

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
  2. Go to Settings, and then select Account.
  1. Select Download History.
  2. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

On your computer

1. To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).
  2. Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.
  3. Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content license to the console. For information on how to transfer licenses, see Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.