Acarde NEXT Games Promotion (Problem with Receiving my Microsoft Points)

Promotion Details:

During the Arcade Next Promotion, I recall clicking on my Xbox 360 dashboard a offer/promotion of the four games (Trials:Evolution, Bloodforge, Fable:Heros, and Mincraft) It also said that if you were to purchase one of the four game by a certain deadline (I can't recall) you would receive 400 Microsoft Points back.

Date of Purchase: During the month of May

Promo Item(s): Buy either (Trials:Evolution, Bloodforge, Fable:Heros, or Minecraft) and receive 400 Microsoft points back.

Problem:  I never received my 400 Microsoft Point for  purchashing the Minecraft during Arcade NEXT promotion

I've been on Xbox Live everyday since then and have yet to see them pop up... I went and told @XboxSupport on Twitter and they said wait 6-8 weeks, so I did. Still nothing. Then they told me to post here in the forums...

I would like to get my 400 MSP, It was the only reason why I bought Minecraft (That and My friend insisted that I get it.). Speaking about my friend I should mention that We both bought Minecraft together and he received his MSP and I never did, (thought I'd mention that...) but anyway If anybody can let me know what's going on, (am I not getting them, are they pending?) something around those lines it would be helpful...

You can reach me on Twitter @The_YTR1_JFC

or I'll check here tomorrow

Thanks!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there JFC YTRTHNU! This promotion was actually only available to first time purchasers. There were two similar displays, one that offered the MSP to new purchasers and another that promoted the new games. Taking a glance at your account history it seems you may have seen the latter of the two Arcade NEXT promotional tiles? Let me know if this helps explain why you haven't seen those points. Thanks! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It does and it doesn't... I understand what you said, but it just wouldn't make sense why I don't get my 400 Microsoft Points but my friend did...

It's disappointing to know I'm not getting my points... They haven't showed up in 6-8 weeks like @XboxSupport said, so I know it ain't happening. I mean It was the only reason I agreed to get Minecraft with my friend.  I felt Minecraft (in my opinion) was overly priced (1600msp) and with the promotion giving me 400 back it felt justified to pick the game up... [and it got boring after the first week or so... the achievements were decent but not good enough to keep me playing.].

I don't know... ugh.

Thanks for the response.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.