800 ms point nissan card dashboard advertisement

This was about 6+ months ago or so. There was a nissan car ad offering a chance to win 800 ms points. All you have to do is click the pic view the car & open the glove-box to see if you won or lost. I won 3 times from 3 different accounts & so far i have not received any points or any emails about it. i have no idea whats going on about it. I didnt know to come here so i called up xbox & they told me to come here & message about the ms points. They even gave me a reference number of 116 174 4273... Im not sure if its the right number or not.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Greetings, soul reaper302. Unfortunately if you didn't respond to the email within the specified time frame then the offer will no longer be valid. My apologies!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

that was the 1st thing i did & there were no emails of any kind about it. no matter how many times i look there r no emails about it.

Sorry this didn't help.

I never changed them & even if i had i still never got any emails about it ever. Is there is there any possible way they can be resent or no?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear that. Can you remember if you had changed your WLID or contact email around the time of this promotion, or any time after that? If you can still access them, could you check those email addresses for the code as well? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Reaper! I understand you're missing some promo points here. It looks like these emails were sent around 4 weeks after the promo closed (end of September). Can you please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders, for around this time to see if you can find the mail? Let me know if you find it!

Sorry this didn't help.