6months and 5 free games promo

i bought my live gold on x box live for 39.99 on April 28th and it was supposed to come with 5 games (Halo Reach, Fable 3, Gunstringer, Kinect Sports and Toy Soldiers) and i still haven't received anything in spam or trash or inbox with my codes/tokens to download my games.  I have put multiple posts in forums and i still haven't gotten any help just the same thing telling me to check inbox.  I'm getting frustrated with this system and i would like to get my games so i can play them.....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you have checked all emails associated with your account, then you will just have to wait for  Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther to send you a PM with more information. Thanks!

Can you please reply in this thread so one of them can send you a private message with more information?

You can also read this thread for more information forums.xbox.com/.../275639.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, SmokeSum85. Can you confirm that you have checked all email addresses associated with your account? For example, sometimes your preferred contact email address will be different from your Windows LIVE ID. Please double check those inboxes for us and follow up here to let us know if you find them or not. Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.

I checked and they are not there

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, SmokeSum85. I just sent you a private message here over the forums with more information. Thank you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.