600msp Pre-paid card Dashboard promotion, still not recieved points.

When I renewed my Xbox Live Gold Membership from the dashboard ~(roughly 2/3 months ago), it said I would recieve 600msp for doing so via a pre-paid code, I didn't have the 600msp on my account within 3 weeks so I came onto support chat and was told to wait longer, I still do not have the points now, so I went onto support chat once again and was directed here.

Any help appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

you might need to check your email for the pre-paid code you might not ever get the points if xbox support chat couldnt help you i am sorry but the ms points are lost for good possibly

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, A Wise Ninja! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. First things first, can I have you check your Windows LIVE ID inbox as well as any other preferred email addresses you use? Also please be sure to check your Spam/Trash folders, too. Keep me posted and let me know if you find your code!

Sorry this didn't help.

Just browsed my email for the last 3/4 months and searched up anything Xbox related and I have never received an email related in any way to this offer.

It's kind of annoying how an offer can be posted that is unable to be fulfilled, I did exactly what the offer told me to do and on your end it didn't seem to even process anything or track the fact that I did this offer.

Is there not anyway you can even view that I participated in this offer?

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, A Wise Ninja. I just sent you a private message here over the forums with more information. Thank you! :)

Sorry this didn't help.