600 points gold membership

Yes i have spoken to a couple people at xbox live about my points first i was told they would be in my account on april 2 then i spoke to a supervisor who said it would be in my account may 2 and it is now may 7th ....all i want is my 600 points in my account....i have a ref# and im just tired of calling/forming trying to find out why i have yet to get them. can we please resolve this today. thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

can anyone respond?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Kamer! I understand you're missing some points here. Can you tell me exactly what these points were for, and when did you earn them?

If these were earned through a LIVE Gold promotion, the code for the points would have been emailed to you 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion. Please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, trash, and spam folders.

If these points were earned through the Rewards program, please check http://rewards.xbox.com for your Rewards Summary, or post in Forum 14 -  Rewards (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx) if you have further questions or issues.

Let me know and I'll help you sort this out. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello. I have just checked everything over that you posted and I do not see a email notification regarding points . It was 600mp for gold membership promo. i did it on jan 29 promo ended mar 2 and should have arrived by may 2. I did not get email...

thank you

kyle

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for checking! I've sent you a PM with more information. Please check there. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.