600 points for 12 month xbox live gold renewal misleading

Microsoft, 

You really should change the way you handle this promotion. Why cant you deposit the points into the users account right away when someone renews their subscription? I clicked on the promotion today and renewed my 12 month subscription, not realizing that i would have to wait many months to receive my points. I dont believe that this information was displayed letting me know that there would be a delay in receiving my points, so i feel like this was a shady way to do business. I feel slighted, and after contacting one of your "no customer service" representatives via a chat, i feel like i am not a valued customer. ARE you all at Xbox and Microsoft feeling so secure with your customer base that you dont mind conducting shady promotions and providing no help to the customers that are paying your salaries? I dont care what kind of rules or policies or forums or whatever you have in place, if your not serving your customers, they may not always be Your customers. I know that 600 microsoft points may sound trivial to some, but the issue is larger than that. I wonder what the better business bureau or federal trade commission would think about promotions that are misleading? Perhaps Clark Howard, the consumer advocate wouldnt mind checking into this issue. GIVE ME MY 600 POINTS NOW!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey there Vulcan! I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated with this promotion. In general, our promotions are usually fulfilled within 6-8 weeks from the end of the promotion. These Terms are also available to view when you are purchasing the promotion.

These points will be sent to you as a code via email. Please ensure that both your WLID and contact email (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) are up to date and correct so you get this email properly. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.