600 mspoints free??????????

Renewed my account on 13th March, 4 days early,  to avail of 600 free microsoft points on  xbox live dashboard promotion, it said 4-6 weeks I'm certain, 9 weeks now and still nothing, no email, nada.... I'm of the thinking that if your Microsoft, and you need to rake in cash for any odd reason, at least give your customers what you said you would. You know, I mentioned it to a friend online, and he said 'best of luck getting those' . He had the same bs a year ago. I have been a xbox customer for 10 years, I'm happy with the service, but this is unnecessary, Just mail the code... plz....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

What you need to do is contact the player support team, they will be able to look into your account provide you with more details, and may even have an explanation as to what's going on.

All the best

Syntax

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If this is through Xbox Rewards you will have to wait until the 15th of the following month for the Code for the Points. When you purchased the points on May 13 even if its before the 15th, no points are rewarded until the following month, this can be found on http://rewards.xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Shokker! I understand you are missing some promo points here. Just to be sure we're not missing something, can you please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders? Let me know if you find the points. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.