6 Months Live Gold + 5 Free Games? - Not received.

I purchased the 6 month gold live with the 5 free games offered back on April 8th.  I've not received the email with the game codes and I've verified the email address in my "Contact Preferences" is the correct email.  I've also checked my spam folder but no email.

When should I expect to get this email?

Help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello Paleisland8026: I understand your missing some codes here. Thanks for going ahead and checking your E-mail and your contact preferences I know this is going to sound stupid but can you please respond confirming that you have checked your E-mail so that Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther can send you a PM. Thanks!

Hello Dyverse Steele: Just to give you a heads up the Crazy Larry deals lasted one day at a time. Meaning the promotion would end the day he got it. Also Phone Support would tell him to come back here and post it. Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, PaleIsland8026. I would be happy to assist with this. Can you please check all email addresses associated with your account including the spam/junk folders? Let me know if you find your codes there. Thank you! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.