6 Months, 5 free games

I bought 6 months of Xbox Live promo, that was supposed to come with 5 free games a couple months ago. I have no codes or any email, and yes my email and my WLID are up to date, so I should have the email. Other people have said it takes 4-8 weeks to receive the email, its been way passed that. I really have no idea what went wrong. I have also heard that the codes should be used before June 30th, which doesnt make sense since I never got the codes in the first place. Hopefully its not too late.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

If you have checked all emails associated with your account, then you will just have to wait for  Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther to send you a PM with more information. Thanks!

Can you please reply in this thread so one of them can send you a private message with more information?

You can also read this thread for more information forums.xbox.com/.../275639.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, greycinscoots! Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. First things first, can I have you check your Windows LIVE ID inbox as well as the preferred contact email address you use ? You can see your preferred contact email address by visiting this link: live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences. Also please be sure to check your Spam/Trash folders, too. Keep me posted and let me know if you find your codes!

Sorry this didn't help.

I checked both my windows live id inbox and my preferred contact email, still no codes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello greycinscoots! Can I please have you check your private messages. :)

Sorry this didn't help.