6 months + 5 free games (crazy larry)...again

This is a follow up to my last thread that i can no longer post in!

my original thread was; http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/t/254047.aspx

the last messge received was:

-------------------

Hey everyone! Just an update here, anyone who participated in the 6 month + 5 games (Crazy Larry) promotion in March or early April should have received their codes by now.

Please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders for these codes. If you still have not received your codes, please create a new thread in this forum detailing the promo and that you have checked both emails. Please also add a second reply to the thread so I can PM you if I need.

Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to helping you all!

-----------------

i am writing this again as i still HAVE NOT received my codes and purchased this promotion on the 27th march!

before you ask, Yes i have checked every email account i have ever owned, including every folder, inbox, trash etc. 

And before you tell me i have to wait longer because i was in a different promotion, the above forum shows that the promotion i entered finished on the 3rd of april, and that i would receieve my games within 4-6 weeks. i feel i was deceived!

i have spoken to numourous representives of microsoft and received many different answers, all i want is my free games as the money cleared from my bank account nearly 9 weeks ago!

as stated before i am very angry and upset and want answers! this is ridiculous now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello

As Mister Gwyther said on your previous topic, you should contact the support again.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

You may require to give some information that you shouldn't post here, on this forum, where everyone can see it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm talking to them now. i hope this gets sorted out and they dont just tell me to post here like they have done previous times!

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I know how frustrating this can be, especially because you, like many others, probably renewed your xbox membership with the desire to get this games too. I had read some other topics and some members of the support team are saying that there was a small delay and that some pleople would only get their codes by the end of June. Did you used, as payment option, any pre-paid code? Also, did you renewed your membership at the first week that the promotion show up, or at it's 2nd wave ? (I don't know if you know, but the promotion ended at a first moment and then it came back a week later for a single weekend).

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there guys! First, I don't remember ever pointing anyone to phone support on this. In fact, the Forums is the go-to place for Promo issues. That said, I apologize for the wait on this Lewis, and I've sent you a PM with more information on this issue. Thank you for your patience!

Sorry this didn't help.