5 free games with 6 Month Xbox Live Purchase

I purchased a Xbox Live 6 Month Membership as part of the 5 free games promotion on 3/30/12 and have yet to receive any of the codes or further instructions for activating.. I have checked my email, including the trash,spam, and inbox search and there are no codes.. I'd really like to activate them before the promotions deadline which is fast approaching.. Thank you in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hey there Shadow! I understand you have not yet received your promo games here. Can you please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders? Let me know if it turns up there, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Mister Gwyther.. the email is correct and all folders have been checked as noted above, I see no codes anywhere =(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, I also purchased the 6 month gold membership on 3/30/12 and have not received the codes for the 5 free games!  I have checked all e-mails and folders.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, ShAdOwZ244. Please check your private messages over the forums for more information. :)

SaltyPrincess, can you please create a new post for us detailing out your situation? To do so, just click this link: forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx. This will help us get started. Thank you in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.