5 free games plus 6 months of Xbox Live Dashboard Deal

I would like so verification on when I will be recieving my codes since the delay frame was 4-6 weeks. It's been 6 weeks and I would very much like my games so I feel I didn't waste any money. It was Crazy Larry's deal way back in April and yeah I would hope that I can get them ASAP. And I hope this 8-10 frame is just a rumor

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there again! I've checked the dates on this, and we still have a few days before week six. Again I thank you for your continued patience while we get all these emails sent out. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Dear Microsoft,

Six weeks is coming up so please don't screw me over, I've been nothing but supportive to you since I first got my xbox. So when it hits six weeks, think of me, a loyal customer who wishes to continue supporting you in as many ways possible.

Love

Wonginizer

Sorry this didn't help.

I promise you that we are not going to do that at all! I just want to make sure that they aren't still sending out some last-minute emails here. Please keep checking your inboxes and check back in with me if you don't see the codes by the end of the week. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Still waiting Microsoft , the week is about halfway through and I'm still praying for my codes

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again! I've done some more digging and found out that this promo was delayed. I'm terribly sorry I didn't catch this for you sooner. Right now we're looking to have them out by the first week of June. I'll keep checking in on this as we go for any changes, so feel free to post here if you'd like an update. Thank you so much for your patience.

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you kidding me?? Omg I'm so freaking mad... I don't even know what to say! Don't the codes expire like the first week of June? I swear this is bullcrap Microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there wonginizer, I'm sorry you're frustrated about the promotional items coming your way. They will arrive soon! You do have until the end of June to download them so you should definitely have time! Plus if you don't want to take up too much space you can always download, delete and then download later from your download history. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey everyone! Just an update here, anyone who participated in the 6 month + 5 games (Crazy Larry) promotion in March or early April should have received their codes by now.

Please check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders for these codes. If you still have not received your codes, please create a new thread in this forum detailing the promo and that you have checked both emails. Please also add a second reply to the thread so I can PM you if I need.

Thank you all for your patience and I look forward to helping you all!  

Sorry this didn't help.