5 free games for 6 month promo complete scam

I signed up for this promo months ago,called Xbox live several times to get this problem resolved,being told every time it would be taken care of. Months later still no games,still calling Xbox, still no resolution. I work in retail,and as a retail company,we would never take care of our customers like this. After watching E3 and being a member of play station network plus,they give promos, like for just for being a member of play station plus,sign on and download $240.00 worth of free games. It seems to me when they offer promos there ready too come thru on there end. I've been an Xbox live member for over 6 years and I'm sad to say that there promos are a scam,there support staff is a joke,no one seems to know what's going on there. I'm curious to see how long before this gets resolved and so again I ask please resolve this issue and I would like to see something extra for my hassle and frustration. I would like too continue to be an Xbox live member,but as I've now I would say I would not renew,support,or recommend anybody supporting Xbox. Thanks for taking more of my time and energy fighting for what I purchased. Tylerdurden469

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You will just have to wait for  Miss Kleo, Mister Darcy or Mister Gwyther to send you a PM with more information. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Tyler! I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Just to reassure you, I will be more than happy to help get this sorted out. Can you please double check all email addresses associated with your gamertag and let me know if you see your codes? Don't forget to check the spam/junk folders as well. If you've done this and don't see your codes please post back in this thread so I can send you a private message with more information.

Thank you! Standing by for your response. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

I checked my email still no codes.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm still waiting, I really hope you guys go out of your way to keep me as a member.

Sorry this didn't help.

They won't. Same runarounds on my end. My next console will likely be a Sony product.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey TylerDurden469! Could you please check your private messages. :)

@G4L4TI4NS220 we're actually happy to help you out if you create your own thread in this forum!

Sorry this didn't help.