4000 microsoft points survey

I did a survey that I had to download a toolbar for 4000 microsoft points and when I contacted the support team they said I was eligible to receive the points but it would take 96 hours for them to be put on my account. Well, it has been way over 96 hours and I have not been awarded the points yet. What is up with this and why have I not been given the points? I downloaded the toolbar and several other things that at the time I did not know that I could opt out of. Now I have a new toolbar and several things that I do not need just to help my grandson to get these 4000 points. This was on the xbox live website. How do we get the points that we deserve and are, according to xbox support, eligible to receive??????? email me at [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] Thanks.....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

quiero esos        micro points :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

This does not sound like any sort of promotion that Microsoft would run. They would never have you download and install a toolbar and then give you Microsoft Points for doing so. You should also note that this is a public forum so you shouldn't be posting your private e-mail on here.

If you have the contact information for the company that you downloaded this toolbar for then you'd need to exclusively speak to them about this. This wouldn't be something that Microsoft would be able to give you unless it was being run by Microsoft themselves, which I'm fairly confident they did not. 

Sorry this didn't help.

I agree.

Sorry this didn't help.