2 months on... still no 600 msp's

On 13th March, I renewed my xbl a/c early to avail of a free 600 msp's that were on offer on the dashboard, but still no email from microsoft with these free points. What is going on.............

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Shok! I understand you're missing some promo points here. Just so I'm on the same page, can you walk me through how you got into this offer?

Also, can you make sure to check both your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders? Let me know if you find it there. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you S H O K K E R Z! That was helpful, and the good news is that we can resolve this for you now. Please check your Forums Private Messages in approx 20-30 minutes for further instruction. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello. Step by step.. here it is. For the week leading up to the expiry of my a/c, there was a page on the dashboard which said renew early and get, 1st of all it said 800mspoints, then a day later it said 400mspoints, but when it went up to 600mspoints on the 12th or 13th, I bought a prepaid xbl card and went back to that page on the dashboard and stuck in the code. I never seen it before on the dashboard, and I thought it was a good deal, starting to look like I was wrong. This is such a waste of my time, I should be on Battlefield right now, but instead I'm replying to a msg over a measly 600 msp's, life is too short for this, but it's the principle you see. And for the last time, all emails are checked, I DIDN'T GET THE POINTS.

somebody plz shoot me

Shokkerz

Sorry this didn't help.