2 months of gold for 2 dollars question

My live just expired a few days back along with some other friends of mine , a lot of them got the deal for the 2 months for 2 dollars deal . I keep turning my xbox on and off and I still have the same home blade with spongebob on it . I have yet to be offered this deal and I was wondering if I am doing anything wrong or why is the deal not popping up on my xbox. or is there somewhere I can go on the xbox website to complete the offer.  I dont have the money for a full year right now which is what I normally got so I wanted to take advantage of the deal as well while its out there.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

I believe it is a tempory deal. You have to purchase all the months you require at once (So you have to buy 6, 2 months to get 1 year which equals $12)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Promotions are sent at random and to different accounts for different reasons. There is no way to make it show up and nowhere to purchase the deal online.

Sorry this didn't help.

As Smwutches said, this promotion is sent to Silver profiles at random. I recently had this question myself and the only answer I got from @XboxSupport on Twitter was "It can vary depending on the user, so keep an eye out and it may show back up for you at some point." Hope that helps to explain it to you!

Sorry this didn't help.