Subtotal of Items: $59.99
Total before Tax: $59.99
Tax: $9.00

-----
Total for this order: $68.99
Estimated charge date: January 28, 2012

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello ARMEDS0D0MY, I just wanted to hop in this thread and apologize for the confusion surrounding the offer you participated in and the confusion you got stuck in with the support transition. I'm so happy to hear you got your points! If you do have promotions questions in the future we're more than happy to help you out. And in a much speedier fashion at that! :) Since you have received your points I hope you don't mind that I am locking your thread as the issue is closed. All the best!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi ARMED: This is actually not an Xbox LIVE Rewards offering. I am moving this thread to the promotions Forum (07) so they can help you! Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

I did get 800 points with my purchase.  I contacted someone right away.  He told me i had to wait 6-8 weeks.  12 months, 1 month free and 800 points.  I know what i read and that is why i bought it.  You'll have to answer as to why it appeared on my 360. why if there was no promotion,did i get the points 2 days ago?  why did this get escalated after one of your reps said they already sent the points to me after i made this original post, yet they didn't come to my inbox?

I will have to think twice before i buy online again from you.  2 years in a row i've had a headache with your fine print and time lines.  You accuse customers of being rip off artist (pretty much), because they might keep the points by cancelling live within a certain time line.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Armed, it looks like you received the correct 400 points award for your renewal in January. The normal award is 200 points, and January was a double points month on this subscription type. There was no offer for 800 points that you would qualify for, from the Rewards program.  

Your renewal points were deposited in February. You can confirm by looking in your billing account at billing.microsoft.com. Please let us know if those do not appear there.

If this was a special offer through another Microsoft partner or channel, please direct your inquiry to

forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah phone support tends to give the wrong information when it comes to the forums. Up until the beginning of the month this forum and the forum for dashboard pronotions was combined, but the split it up at the first of the month. It would be really nice if they'd communicate that with support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i was directed here originally.  What is more bull shyte is that i have to do the work of Microsoft..  I've done my duty as a customer and paid up front.  i'm a potential rip off artist who is going to take 800 points and flee before 60 days is up (according to their stuipd policy).  Then i explain it all, post in this forum as directed (even though the sharomota on the phone should have dealt with it), then i have to do this crap all over again because i was misled?  not to mention the rep yesterday said the points were sent to me but yet i didn't get them.  They need to release the points asap automatically.  I get nothing but a trolling vein popping out of my neck because i have to wait and wait for stupid reps to ask same question.  Hi, here is my story can you fix it.  THen the repeat the same stupid *** back you just told them.  and the list goes on....  yeah i am mad bro.

Sorry this didn't help.

You need to post in the forum for dashboard promotions - forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

i still haven't gotten my god damn points.    Almost 3 months, and i have to do your job.  GET MY FN POINTS TO MY EMAIL.  

Sorry this didn't help.