2 Months For $2 Not Working

This promotion is still not working for me..I know it's just probably going to disappear again how it did last time when I wanted to buy it. I have all of the right information in and everything is CORRECT. But it keeps saying "can't retrieve information from xbox live Please try again later." Status code: 80190848

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello,

Have you checked all of the information located here in regards to this error/status code?

Checking to make sure you don't have expired payment methods on the account can also cause this error code/status code to appear. Many people have stated that they had an expired card along with good valid payment methods on their accounts. All invalid/expired payment methods should be removed from the account prior to making any sort of purchases.

If none of the steps work that are listed for that specific error code on the support site then please contact phone support by clicking this link here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You'll need to try calling support and talking to billing to see if they can sort it out for you. 1-800-4my-xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.