$15 Redemption Code Lost, Help With Recovery?

Hello,

I recently received a message on my Xbox that contained a redemption code for a $15 Xbox Marketplace credit that I earned from making my first marketplace purchase on Xbox One. I did not redeem the code for quite some time, as I was leaving it for when I wanted to make a purchase. I decided today I'd go ahead a redeem it so I could buy the Titanfall maps that come out tomorrow, but now the message with the code has disappeared from my inbox (likely because of the 30-day delete cycle). I haven't been able to retrieve it on the console, the website, or the app. How can I get this code recovered?

I just got off the phone with Xbox Support and they said to direct my question here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I seriously doubt there is any way, To get it back sorry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Wampa,

Apologies for the delayed response.

We'll reach out to our Promotions team and look into trying to get that code for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="WampaFett"]

Hello,

I recently received a message on my Xbox that contained a redemption code for a $15 Xbox Marketplace credit that I earned from making my first marketplace purchase on Xbox One. I did not redeem the code for quite some time, as I was leaving it for when I wanted to make a purchase. I decided today I'd go ahead a redeem it so I could buy the Titanfall maps that come out tomorrow, but now the message with the code has disappeared from my inbox (likely because of the 30-day delete cycle). I haven't been able to retrieve it on the console, the website, or the app. How can I get this code recovered?

I just got off the phone with Xbox Support and they said to direct my question here.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, vkevCORE94! I am unsure if you meant to post an issue, however if you need assistance, please post up a new thread. This thread is almost 2 years old, and we'd like to be able to address any issues you may be having. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.