12 month promo deal get 600 points back

i just recently renewed my memebership  with a 12 month memebership card throught this deal on my dashboard i think it was on the 24 of april not sure but i didnt recevie the 600 ms points it said on the dashboard renew ur memebership with a pre payed 12 month memebership card or renew 12 months throught the console with ur credit card and get 600 M$ points back i didnt see if it said i had to wait a few days or weeks till i get i did the pre payed card option not credit card option [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR WLID] is my only email i got for this acc checked everything in there never got a email about it but i did get a email saying that i renewed my memebership just not throught the promo tho which i did do throught the promo do i have to call support to get my points? or is it possable to check my acc on here throught the site?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

With dashboard promotions, points are sent 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

are u sure some other person of support said that i should have gotten it in my email right after i used the promo i think well he made it sound like that well if it is 6-8 weeks can some1 look up the end date of the promo bc i dunno the end date and it wasnt visable when i was useing that promo and i dunno where to look for theses  

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there wildflames1, what Smwutches has said is correct. You should be able to expect your points via email 6-8 weeks from now. :)

Sorry this didn't help.