- Gateway - 192.168.1.1
- Username - admin
- Password - 1234
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway, 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of the internet browser.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password. The default username is "admin" and the default password is "1234".
- Expand the "Network" directory.
- Select the "Wireless LAN" subdirectory.
- Under the general tab on the main page the current wireless network name (SSID) will be shown below.