- Gateway - 192.168.1.1
- Username - admin
- Password - 1234
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway, 192.168.1.1 into the address bar of the internet browser.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password. The default username is admin and the default password is 1234.
- Expand the Network directory.
- Click on WAN.
- On the main screen, change the "Connection Type" in the dorp down menu to "PPP over Ethernet" or "PPPoE".
- Enter in the User Name.
- Enter in the Password.
- Re-enter in the password in the "Retype to Confirm" box
- Click the apply button on the bottom of the page.
- Wait for the router to reboot.