- Gateway – 192.168.0.1
- Username – admin
- Password – admin
Change Wireless Mode
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.0.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- If prompted to login enter “admin” as the username and “admin” for password.
- Select WLAN Settings from the menu on the left.
- Select Basic Settings from the submenu on the left.
- Make sure the Enable Wireless box is checked.
- Select “11g mode” in the Network Mode drop down menu.
- Select Apply.