- Gateway – 192.168.2.1
- Username - admin
- Password – admin
How to Find Firmware Version
Page under construction.
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.2.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in “admin” for the user name and “admin” for the password.
- From the top menu select Device.
- In the Upgrade Router section select Check for Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the new firmware file and save it to your computer.
- Click Browse to locate and select the firmware file you just downloaded.
- After you have selected the correct file click Upgrade to send the software to the router. This loads the new software in the router and causes the router to restart. Note: Do not try to go online, turn off the router, shutdown the computer or do anything else to the router until the router finishes restarting! Wait a few more seconds before doing anything.