- Gateway – 192.168.2.1
- Username - admin
- Password – admin
Change Wireless Channel
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.2.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in “admin” for the user name and “admin” for the password.
- Under the section marked Transmission find the line marked Channel.
- From the drop-down menu select the desired channel. (Channels 1,3,9,11)
- Select Save.