- Gateway – 192.168.123.254
- Username - admin
- Password – <blank>
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.123.254) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in “admin” for the user name and by default the password should be blank.
- From the top menu select Wireless.
- From the sub menu select Basic.
- Your network name will be listed next to SSID.