Multiple Console Support

Login Information

Multiple Console Support

We have confirmed cases where this devices is able to support two or more consoles with Open NAT on this device.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 186 Applies to:

I can confirm 2 Xbox One consoles running simultaneously over ethernet playing Destiny and Dark Souls III with both consoles reporting Open NAT.

I have only had this router for a few days but everything is working out of the box. There are many different subversions of this router, mine is the NETGEAR WNDR3700-100NAS V.5.

I did not have to open any ports or tinker with the router in any way other than the basic setup. I did have to set my modem to bridge (gateway only) mode as it was previously used as a gateway/router combo.

I can confirm 2 Xbox One consoles running simultaneously over ethernet playing Destiny and Dark Souls III with both consoles reporting Open NAT. I have only had this router for a few days but everything is working out of the box. I have heard there are many different subversions of this router, mine is the NETGEAR WNDR3700-100NAS V.5. I did not have to open any ports or tinker with the router in any way other than the basic setup. I did have to set my modem to bridge (gateway only) mode as it was previously used as a gateway/router combo.

never use dmz or port forward if you have 2 consoles. use only UPNP.set filtering to open and disable dos protection.

I have the same issue as RattlingGman96. Any fix found?

How do you get two consoles with Open NAT? I have an Xbox One that is hard wired and an Xbox 360 that is set wireless.  The Xbox One keeps going back to Moderate or Strict after a couple minutes, if I am lucky; usually it stays at Moderate or Strict.  I have the Xbox One set in the DMZ, have Port Triggering set up for all the Xbox ports, I have static IPs for both Xbox Consoles.  My ISP is Windstream (DSL) and have a Sagemcom ADSL 1740N modem. I am not having any issues with the Xbox 360, seems to be only with the Xbox One.