- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Netgear Smart Wizard *
*This router is “open source” meaning custom versions of firmware can be created for its use. This walkthrough is only intended to be used on the default stock version of the firmware.
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
- Open web browser.
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- Under advanced select Wireless Settings.
- Select Setup Access List To access MAC Filtering.
- Uncheck Turn Access Control On
- Select Apply.