- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Netgear Smart Wizard - Light Blue
How to Find SSID (Network Name)
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- From the menu on the left under the Setup section choose Wireless Settings.
- The Network name will be listed as Name (SSID).