- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Netgear Smart Wizard *
*This router is “open source” meaning custom versions of firmware can be created for its use. This walkthrough is only intended to be used on the default stock version of the firmware.
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- From the menu on the left select WAN Setup.
- Check the Disable SPI Firewall box.
- Change NAT filtering from secured to Open.