- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Netgear Smart Wizard *
*This router is “open source” meaning custom versions of firmware can be created for its use. This walkthrough is only intended to be used on the default stock version of the firmware.
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin"/password.
- Click LAN Setup on the left.
- At the bottom of the page you will find the "Address Reservation" section. Click on "Add" to bring up a new menu.
- In this menu, if the Xbox you want to add is already on the network, you can select it by clicking on the radio button next to the device. This will populate the fields with the information, alternatively you can enter the information manually then click "Add" to finish the process.