- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Change Wireless Mode
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
- Open web browser.
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the user name and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- Select Wireless settings from the left hand menu under Setup.
- Select from the mode drop down "Up to 54Mbps".
- Click Apply.