- Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or http://routerlogin.net
- Username - admin
- Password - password
Change Wireless Band (Width)
The possibility of using 20MHz or 40MHz on this device is based on the current mode selected. If the devices' mode is set to "Up to 300Mbps" the channel width will likely switch between 20MHz and 40MHz depending on surrounding interference. To set the wireless band to 20MHz only, follow these steps.
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
- Open web browser.
- Login to router by entering http://routerlogin.net in to the address bar or by entering the default gateway IP address.
- The router will then prompt you to enter the username and password. The default user name and password are: "admin", "password".
- Select Wireless settings from the left hand menu under Setup.
- Select from the mode drop down "Up to 217Mbps" or lower.
- Select Apply.