Username - empty
Password - admin
Gateway - 192.168.1.1
How To Find SSID
- Plug the computer into a LAN port via an ethernet cable.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.1.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- The router will then prompt for a user name and password. By default leave the user name blank and enter in "admin" for the password.
- Select Wireless from the menus at the top.
- For "Wireless Configuration" select the Manual option.
- The SSID is located where it says Network Name (SSID).