Username - admin
Password - admin
Gateway - 192.168.1.1
How to Find Firmware Version
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.1.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in "admin" for the user name and "admin" for the password.
*Note* If Cisco Connect was used to configure the router then the password will be your wireless password.
- From the menu on the left select Connectivity.
- Select Basic from the menu from the top.
- Your firmware version will be listed as “Current Version”.