- Username - admin
- Password - admin
- Gateway - 192.168.1.1
*Note* If Cisco Connect was used to configure the router then there are several other options for logging in.
One method is to use Cisco Connect again. To use this, you will have to search for in All Programs in the Start Menu on the computer that you installed the Cisco Connect Software on.
Once the program has started, click where it says change in the section labeled "Router Settings". Your network name and password are listed on the left in the section titled Personalize. From here you can update this information should you choose to by clicking on change.
The second method is through a web based utility that you can access through Cisco Connect. To access the web based utility, Choose router settings from the main Cisco Connect menu. Then from the section on the right, click on Advanced Settings. There will be a warning that will come up, telling you that this web utility is for expert use only. Click “OK” on this screen.
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway(192.168.1.1) into the address bar of an internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in "admin" for the user name and "admin" for the password.
*Note* If Cisco Connect was used to configure the router then the password will be your wireless password.
- From the menu at the top, click on Setup.
- Click on the drop down box labeled “Internet Connection Type” and select PPPoE.
- Enter in the user name and password given to you by your ISP.
- Save Settings.