Gateway - 192.168.1.1
Username - admin
Password - admin
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway(192.168.1.1) into the address bar of an internet browser.
- When prompted, enter in "admin" for the user name and "admin" for the password.
*Note* If Cisco Connect was used to configure the router then the password will be your wireless password.
- From the menu at the top, click on Setup.
- Click on the drop down box labeled “Internet Connection Type” and select PPPoE.
- Enter in the user name and password given to you by your ISP.
- Save Settings.