- Gateway - 192.168.10.1
- Username – admin
- Password – (blank)
- Plug the computer into the LAN port of the router.
- Open web browser.
- Go to the Keebox support page.
- Find your device and download the latest firmware version to somewhere easy to find. (such as the Desktop)
- Login to router by entering http://192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- If prompted for a username and password use “admin” and leave the password blank.
- Select Tools on the left.
- Select Firmware from the sub-menu on the left.
- Select Browse.
- Locate the Firmware file that was downloaded and click Open.
- Wait for the update to finish before removing the ethernet cord or rebooting the router.