- Gateway: 192.168.254.254
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Note: You will need to download the firmware from the ISP website or the manufacturer’s webpage.
- Connect a computer to the gateway with an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser on a computer.
- Type the address 192.168.254.254 into the web address bar.
- This will take you to a login page, type admin for the “Password”.
- Select System on the left hand column.
- Select Upgrade in the subcategory.
- On the main page click on the select option and locate your downloaded firmware file on your computer.
- Once you have selected the firmware file, and are ready to update, select the Upgrade option. (This process can take several minutes to complete, be sure not to interrupt this process or the device may fail).