- Gateway: 192.168.0.1
- Username: admin
- Password: (blank)
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.0.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for the user name and leave the password blank.
- Select "Setup" from the menu at the top.
- Select "Internet" from the menu at the left.
- Select "Manual Internet Connection Setup".
- Select "PPPoE (Username/Password)" from the "My Internet Connection is" drop down menu.
- In the "User Name" and Password" fields enter the PPPoE user name and password that are provided by the internet service provider.
- Select Save Settings.