- Gateway: 192.168.0.1
- Username: admin
- Password: (blank)
- Open a web browser.
- Log into the router by entering the default gateway (192.168.0.1) into the address bar of the internet browser.
- When prompted, enter "admin" for the user name and leave the password blank.
- Select "Setup" from the menu at the top.
- Select "Network Settings" from the menu at the left.
- Locate the "Add/Edit DHCP Reservation" section.
- Check the "Enable" check box.
- Enter "Xbox" into the "Computer Name" field.
- Enter the IP address of the Xbox into the "IP Address" field.
- Enter the MAC Address of the Xbox into the "MAC Address" field.
- Select Save.
- Select Save Settings.